Access and play any video from our projects…
- Color Portraits Video of our CHI '15 publication
- StickyLines Video of our UIST '16 publication (3:34)
- Graphical Substrates Video of our CHI 17 article (4:35)
- CamRay Video of our CHI 17 article (4:26)
- CoReach Video of our CHI 17 article (3:04)
- Knotation Video of our CHI '18 publication. (04:41)
- Fieldward & Pathward Create personal gesture commands that are easy for the user to remember, easy for the system to recognize. (2’21")
- CommandBoard How to use gestures to issue complex commands from a soft keyboard? CommandBoard offers the full power of a command-line interface through gestures on a soft keyboard.
- Expressive Keyboard How to use soft keyboard to generate expressive text ? Expressive Keyboard provides rich text output that changes how we write and interpret messages on mobile devices.
- Fieldward How can we define our own gesture commands? Fieldward displays a colored field that we can explore when designing new gestures, that we find easy to remember, and that the system can also recognize.
- Octopocus How can we learn powerful new gesture-based commands? Octopocus displays a contextual menu of gesture alternatives that helps novices learn but does not slow down experts.
- Touchstone2 Touchstone2 is a direct-manipulation interface for generating and examining trade-offs in experiment designs. (4'15)
- Interstices Sustained Spatial Relationships between Hands and Surfaces Reveal Anticipated Action (2'32)
- Accuracy of Deictic Gestures (2'11)